Friday, April 25, 2008

Product De Jour

Right before we moved I "discovered" a new brand of baby food for the littlest DOD who is learning how to find her cute little baby mouth with her hands. Usually for the other 3 DOD I got the WholeFoods baby food or some other version they offered. And as you know pretty much all baby food is the same, unless you making that sh*t yourself. (and yes I've done that too but I'm lazy). So while at the WholeFoods in Redmond, WA - which you could walk to from our old home - I stumbled upon a new breed of baby food. It looked interesting and figured when baby Asaria was old enough I'd give it a try. Well that time came sooner rather than later.

The week we were to relocate I was shopping for some food we could take with us for our hotel days. And decided to grab some of the "new" baby food I'd seen some months before. When I got it home and gave it to Asaria she seemed to really like it. Well as the days went on the only baby food she'd had was the new stuff and of course it eventually ran out. And when I try to put some "regular peas" into her mouth - why did my baby purse her lips together? LOL. She was not having it. *chuckle* So I KNEW I had to get my hands on some more of the "wonder" baby food. And to our dismay EVERY WholeFoods doesn't sell it. Why? Because it's a Seattle based company. But thanks to modern technology we were able to order some jars from the internet.

Without further rambling from me, my Product De Jour is . . . . . . .*drum rolling* LOL . . . . . PLEASE believe me when I say my baby literally wolfed down the entire jar. Not only that but she wanted more. The great thing is they come in these wonderful flavors like "Baby Dahl" and "Tokoyo Tum Tum" and it's all organic and exposes your baby to different types of foods. Foods that we typically don't think a baby would eat. Needles to say that after we left Washington we had to HURRY and buy more because our baby won't eat the "other" jar foods anymore. And yes my azz still has a small jar of peas or spinach and NO Asaria will NOT eat it. *chuckle*

So for any of you moms or moms to be, check it out. Not sure if it's sold at any other WholeFoods besides the ones in WA. But you can definitely get it from the internet. Trust me, your child will thank you.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, April 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What fabulous looking baby foods. Glad you found something your little one loves. I'll definitely have to pass along the recommendation.

    Whichever brand of organic baby food I used to get for ETot had a surprising use of actual herbs and spices that he just loved. Not the old bland food of the past and healthy to boot. Of course now I can't remember the name of the line.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, April 26, 2008, Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said…

    my little one eats any and every thing, arent kinds the bomb. thanks for the smiles

     
  • At 7:25 PM, April 26, 2008, Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said…

    what blog should i add to my roll, and leave it in my shout box pls

     
  • At 10:12 AM, April 27, 2008, Blogger That Girl Tam said…

    Ok, I DID actually go back and read the last 3 posts and because I'm lazy I'mma comment on everything HERE...lol

    Your house looks GREAT! You gotta admit, you'd never find shit like that out here in Cali.

    I'll keep this baby food in mind when the baby comes, but last time I was REALLY good about it and made the food myself. I think I purchased only jarred fruit and used the empty jars to store the food that I made. Gotta love the blender!!

    AND WHEN ARE YOU GONNA TAKE DOWN THAT VOICE GREETING?? Girl you're killin me!!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, April 28, 2008, Blogger Aziza said…

    Hey lady. I'm catching up on reading blogs. I'm glad that you and your family are settling in nicely into your new home. It looks like a mansion. : )

     
  • At 2:56 AM, April 29, 2008, Blogger Bliss said…

    girl you crack me up all the time!

    i wish they had that when baby bliss was eating baby food. we did earth's best. sometimes she like it, sometimes she didn't.

    i made her food most of the time but i needed sto' bought for road trips, etc. i guess that's why she stayed on the titty so long. LOL

     
  • At 9:11 AM, May 04, 2008, Blogger monicac2 said…

    OK, I love the image of her pursing her little baby lips together!!! Babies are soooo sweet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home